Goto Main content

Moving to Gentofte from abroad

There’s a lot to keep track of when moving to Denmark from abroad. See a summary of what you need to do when you move to Gentofte.

Good to know

  • When you move to Denmark, you must register your residence.
  • You must also get a CPR (civil registration) number. You need this, among other things, to see a doctor.
  • When you live in Denmark, you are entitled to Danish health insurance. You will be sent a health insurance card, which you will need when seeing a doctor or going to hospital.
  • If you want to work in Denmark, you will need a tax card.


Questions and Answers