- Your child can be cared for in a nursery, by a childminder, at a kindergarten or privately.
- You can reserve a place for your child via digital placement.
- A daycare place is paid for partly by the parents and partly by the municipality.
- In some cases, you can apply for a grant to pay for your child’s place.
- The health visitor and the daycare facility collaborate about your child’s transition from childcare at home to a daycare facility. You can also take several measures to support your child in this transition. In the pamphlet found below we hope to give you an even clearer idea of how you can support your child in making a successful transition from childcare at home to a daycare facility.
A Successful Transition From Home To Daycare